Thursday, March 26, 2015

CSCC #12 - Let's get 'Pinspired'

Hello friends!
This is Vinita here! Now, it's my turn to share my creation for this month challenge!
 I am very much inspired by colors, ballerina dress, beauty, dreams to make my LO from this pinspired photo!!! I have made a beautiful décor LO for any little girl's bedroom!
First of all, I have made this layered skirt out of nylon stretchable ribbon and maybe it'll inspire you to create your own! So pretty!  I cut 4 equal pieces and used E6000 for pasting. Then double folded it  to create pleats and stitched it properly.
 
I took a 8"x11.5" cardboard. Tear the random section of the different DP's to adhere for a layout and applied mod podge on it.. Randomly paint the edges using acrylic paints. I added some music stamping, honeycomb stenciling, bubble wrapper effects randomly using white acrylic paint to create some interest.  Then I stenciled the sentiment in two different inks and highlighted this beautiful saying with diamond stickles for shinning. Added some stenciling pattern with pigment inks.

Colored the chipboard piece using gelato and acrylic paints with textures.
 I attatched a polka dotted top at the bodice chipboard piece, inked the edges using distress ink, this helped it stand out more on the LO.  then added my handmade little flowers at the waist belt, every dress needed a stand of pearls! And attached the back of the bodice to make it look more...Ooh La La!
 I painted my frame in white acrylic paint with glitter texture on it and adhered it with pop dots. Added some lace, crochet handmade flowers and distressed it. At the top most corner at the right side I added a pair of shoes stamped on a white CS and glossy accent it and popped it up! To finished it up I added couple of beaded wire, pearls, butterfly, small flowers and added a border all over the outer edges of this LO!!
I enjoyed this creation so much !
Click here for more details on challenge and to enter.  You still have a chance to play along!
                                                            Happy crafting!

4 comments: