Monday, February 23, 2015

Guest Designer - Pooja

Hello everybody! This is Deepti and I'm so happy to invite our very talented guest designer


She is a very good virtual friend of mine and I really love all her unique thoughts, recycling projects, awesome quilling and ofcourse her CAS style too.. ;) She made a beautiful card for our current challenge here at CSCC where the theme is


Here is a little bit about her!!!


Hello friends! I would like to Thank Deepti and Catchy Girls for giving me this opportunity! Let me Introduce myself, I am a Software Engineer and an Android Developer from Maharashtra. I have been interested in crafts of some or other types since childhood. Be it making cards, altering something or reusing. It was in 2012 that I came across quillling which led me to blogs and searching more about quilling led me to craft and challenge blogs. This is when I started my blog "Reusing, cards & Quilling".


As you all know Catchy Girls have challenged us to create love themed shaker card and It can be for any one brother, sister, parents and even friends. My card is for my Friend and I wanted something other than heart n pinks.


A little about my card .I wanted the card to be meaningful, depicting what I love about my friend. So I created a panel by drawing speech bubbles with words describing what friendships means to me. I wanted a shape which is gentle and soft and nothing could beat a feather!  Hope you like it.

WOW! I just love it Pooja. Thank you so much for being our guest and dear friends don't forget to play along with our SHAKER CARD challenge. Thank you.. :)

13 comments:

  1. Nice to meet and greet with you, Pooja! I love your card, the speech balloons are such a cute idea, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Pooja ! I loved that feather-shaped window , and the idea that went behind making it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this ones awesome pooja, love te speech bubble backdrop u have created n the feathered window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Pooja ..Your handdrawn speech bubbles look amazing !... love the feather window you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card pooja...I liked hand drew speech bubbles n that feather window very much...so original !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique shaker card Pooja! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unique n beautiful card Pooja.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hand drawn speech bubbles with beautiful feather cut shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... such a neat hand writing u hav got pooja.... love the window shape and the pop of colour behind 'my friend'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply love everything about the card.. the way u've used spoech bubbles in bg is awesome.. & the soft color beads inside the feather are so lovely :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't guess if the speech bubbles were hand drawn! Lovely Shaker Card Pooja!
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. An other-than-ordinary take on the challenge! Simply superb!

    Cheers

    -Priyanka Srivastava

    ReplyDelete