Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CSCC #2

Hello my crafty friends!! this is Deepti well the other Deepti ;) and I am here with a new challenge to intrigue and indulge you to create something catchy. The inspiration is incredibly fun and you will have numerous ways to interpret it. So here's the inspiration image...



Well well. I know your heart skipped a beat seeing this lovely image. Aren't those colors incredible and those of you who do quilling this is your challenge. Show us your quilling on a card. And those of you who have no clue about quilling just like me ;) no worries you can go with the colors, or by the heart DING!! We would love to see, how you interpret it :)

Rules of our challenge remain the same, with one extra rule to have fun!!
1. New work please
2. Only cards are allowed
3. You can enter as many times  as you like
4. Feel free to combine with other challenges


The winner of this challenge will receive a gift voucher of Rs500/- from Itsy Bitsy

Our Design team has some great inspiration to share with you...






Hope you are inspired and excited to play along with us and yes, I will soon be up with another post with our amazing Guest Designer for the month of April and a T- time by me :) 

Please add your creations below -


12 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration photo and all the great DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh....this challenge has tempted me to pick up that quilling needle again...thanks.. Definitely going to participate ;) Awesome creations by everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..The Inspiration is Awesome..and the DT creations too :D !

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful DT works and awesome challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and lovely inspiration.I have never participated since I am not really a cardmaker,but I might give this a try.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely theme for the challenge..gorgeous creation by the DT, Deepti you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards by DT. hope my card qualifies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had so much fun creating my card for this challenge and Lovely creations by all the DT..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just added my card to the gallery of fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome inspirations..and a great challenge.This challenge has put me into a card making spree..he he..:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. When is the last date for submissions?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The quilled heart is gorgeous! I can't quil, so I can't post any card on this theme, what a pity! But l love your creations! I love especially the soft lilac and light blue of Deepti Stephens' card and Tnavi's heart. Great great great!

    Mariangela ;-)

    ReplyDelete