Monday, April 1, 2013

Hot and Holidays!!

Hello everyone!

I thought of posting my cards tomorrow (still one card is pending). But I'll be busy tomorrow attending a meeting. I have chosen HOT and HOLIDAYS as my keywords.. :)


I've colored the girl with my water color pencils and added diamond stickles.. :D

Supplies

CS, PP (doodlebug), Koi water brush, Scrappy cat alphabets - Priya
Digi is a freebie
Vellum - Itsy Bitsy


I've distressed the BG with chalk colors, just a beach scene, and fuzzy cut the stamped images..

CS, umbrella stamp - Priya
Girl stamp -  SSS
EK success chalk colors - crafters corner
Sentiment - hand written

Will post a card with HELLO tomorrow or day after tomorrow...

See you soon!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow ! Deepti ! I loved both the cards ! First one is super hot and second one..super cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your coloring Deepti...........the cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Deepti...Great challenge too.

    ReplyDelete